2.04.2009

Vegan S'mores Cupcakes


Vegan S'mores Cupcakes
I finally caved in and bought the book Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. And boy am I glad I did, if only for the S'mores cupcakes I just made! I'm not going to post the recipe (since it's in the book) but pictures I do have.
So basically there is the graham cracker cupcake:
Then I chose to cover that in the Rich Chocolate Ganache Topping. The recipe recommended sprinkling the frosting with chocolate shavings or drizzling the frosting with chocolate. I however wanted more chocolate. After all, real s'mores have pieces of chocolate bars in them!

On top of that I put a spoonful of the Vegan Fluffy Buttercream Frosting, or "the marshmallow":
Finally, I sprinkled graham cracker crumbs on top:
 My husband said they looked like they were toasted marshmallows. I think I'm in love with a cupcake.
Vegan S'mores Cupcakes

3 comments:

  1. You won't be sorry you bought the book. Two of my favorites are the coconut lime cupcakes and the agave cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks yum! I love VCTOTW! Awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, just found this posting via google!

    these look so good!

    ReplyDelete